Sweetbird Cucumber Mint Iced Green Tea Syrup (1 Litre)Allergens
Sweetbird Cucumber Mint Iced Green Tea Flavouring Syrup
This gorgeous cucumber and mint green iced tea syrup can be used to make the ultimate iced tea. Just add 3 pumps of syrup to a glass of chilled still or sparkling water, some ice cubes and a slice of lemon and cucumber, garnished with a mint sprig. Perfect for those hot summer days.
Sweetbird luxury syrups add a new dimension to your drinks and are available in a wide range of exciting flavours, suitable for coffee, cocktails, milkshakes and smoothies.
Free from artificial colours, preservatives, GMO's and high fructose corn syrup. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Acid: citric acid, Flavouring, Green tea extract, Colour: plain caramel.
We offer fast delivery by courier direct to your door, plus easy and secure online ordering.
- 1 litre recyclable plastic bottle
- 100% natural
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours and flavourings
- Sweetbird syrups support British businesses – they are made in Bristol, with British Sugar in bottles from Wales, with labels printed in Bristol. Make the switch to Sweetbird today to support British businesses.
Shaken Cucumber and Mint Iced Tea:
- cold water
- 3 pumps of Cucumber and Mint Iced Tea syrup
- 2 slices of cucumber
- 1 sprig of mint
Pour the syrup into a glass and fill 3/4 of the way with cold water then top up with ice. Pour the contents of the glass into a cocktail shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds. Pour contents back into the glass, adding the cucumber slices and the mint. Serve immediately.