Sweetbird Hazelnut Syrup (1 Litre)Allergens
Sweetbird Hazelnut Flavouring Syrup
Sweetbird Hazelnut syrup can help you add a whole new dimension to your drinks and is perfect used in frothy coffee such as lattes and cappuccinos. You can even add it to hot chocolate to give it another layer of rich flavour that you'll really enjoy, or you can use it in baking too.
We offer all of our gourmet syrups at the lowest possible prices, ensuring you always get great value for money. Don't forget that all Sweetbird luxury syrups are suitable for vegans and are free from artificial colourings.
Our products are shipped out by courier for fast delivery to your door, plus we offer secure online ordering.
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Natural flavouring, Acidity regulator: citric acid, Preservative: potassium sorbate, Colour: plain caramel.
- 1 litre recyclable plastic bottle
- 100% natural
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours and flavourings
- Sweetbird syrups support British businesses – they are made in Bristol, with British Sugar in bottles from Wales, with labels printed in Bristol. Make the switch to Sweetbird today to support British businesses.
- 1 pump of French Vanilla syrup
- 1 pump Hazelnut syrup
- Double espresso
- Steamed milk
- Hot chocolate powder to garnish
Mix the syrups and the the espresso into a cup, stir and top up with steamed milk. Finally dust with hot chocolate and serve.